Thursday, September 2, 2010

Uneventful...

"What should I write about for my Slice of Life?" I ask Miranda. She pauses, thinks for a little, but obviously didn't think that carefully 'cause the only thing I got out of her was: "What happened to you today?" I roll my eyes at the stupid question. "If I knew about something to write about I would be writing it, Miranda dearest." I glared at her for a couple minutes and then she finally worked up what she probably thinks is a writing prompt.

"Worst teacher ever! Who is it?!"
"Miranda,even if I hated a specific teacher I wouldn't post it on the internet!"
"Oh..." she simply replied. I sat frustrated, and confused. My life is so uneventful, and the things that are important I'm definately not going to post it on a blog...

I never know what to write about. It takes forever to come up with any decent topic.

1 comment: