Monday, September 6, 2010

Be More Observant!

The normal lunch chatter ended a few minutes before the bell; giving us just enough time to pack up our things and get to class on time. Everyone had finished their brownies, but I hadn't gotten one. We were on our way to science with Mrs. Vallarino when it happened.

"What's on your pants?" asked a janitor with a grimace. In sheer horror, I turned to look, only to find a think brown smear all over the back oh my khaki pants. Oh my God! The brownie!!! I quickly backed up against the wall and begged Sabrina to cover me as I ran to the girls bathroom.

I arrived late to class, in P.E shorts, with an embarrassing pass that said "Girl thing." Not to mention the humiliation of hearing Mrs. Fennel laugh and holler: "Camila! You eat it the other way!"

So for your sake, and mine, look before you walk and most importantly (live by this) look before you sit!

12 comments:

  1. This is hilarious. Oh, and by the way, don't you have something else to tell me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, thats something you've learned!
    It must have been very embarrasing. BUt how did that brownie appear on your seat when you haven't ate one? Hahah.

    And thanks for the advice, Ill always look before I sit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha but the janitor said in spanish and why was he looking at your pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is Hilarious!
    You had brownies on ur pants.... wow
    watch out next time. Well, i had a similar experience, but with gums -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny (but how many times have you told this story).

    ReplyDelete
  6. its true these janitors are weird I feel uncomfortable around them :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that!!!!! It was sooo funny, but I can imagine it be really embarrasing. I definitley can't imagine myself in your position when that happened; although I've had some embarrasing moments, I think yours beats all of mine!! haha... good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember you told me that...that was hilarious love your story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, because I haven't heard this story a MILLION times. From YOU. I personally think you liked the humiliation, considering you are the only one still talking about it -_-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny, I laugh everytime you tell it, is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is was that bad...And no Nikki I do not like the humiliation, I think it was really funny, just something I like to talk about. Excuse my asking, but did you ever sit on a brownie before? I didn't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this story it make me laugh EVERY time I hear it.

    ReplyDelete