Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Missin' you...







Camila Gomez
15 Amazing Ave.
Charlottesville, VA

September 8, 2010


Dear Sabrina,

How have you been? I was wondering how you were, so I decided to write to you and see how you're doing. I hope you didn't have to modify your routine too much to get used to your new school. Here we all miss your fun-loving, and bubbly disposition. Sometimes people spontaneously say "I miss Sabrina." Sadly, close friends moving is prevalent in Balboa Academy; It's a common recurrence. However, I still believe that it is imperative that we keep in touch and never forget that we are best friends, and soul sisters!

Missing you,
Camila Gomez

4 comments:

  1. How touching. Please send it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to send it to her. I think I speak for quite a few people when I say that I really miss her. Her absence is felt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Sabrina sooooo much! I wish she was still here! I agree with Mrs. Meadows, you should send it to her! I think she'll love it! I know for sure that i miss her tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats pretty sweet, now i wish that I new sabrina =(. It really touched me, and nice use of the wordly wise words, it came out really nice.

    ReplyDelete