Tuesday, September 21, 2010

That 1 Tank-top

I have a closet and a dresser full of clothing. I have so much that I can't even count them. With all these clothes there is little need to have one that I can't live without, but I do.I have this one shirt I adore. It's this old, size 12, tank-top. It's white with little shimmers on the top and the bottom and it goes with everything. I have like 5 different outfits that depend solely on that top. I buy shirts that go with that top. Whenever it isn't in my closet I go search through the laundry baskets to see if it has been washed yet. I have no idea how that top can still fit me; it's probably because its been worn so many times that it's all stretched out. I'm always telling myself that if I ever find a top like that one, I'll buy five. I'll buy them in all the colors they have available! I just love it. Until I find an identical one, I'll be wearing, washing, and continuing to wear that old, size 12, tank top.

8 comments:

  1. nice confession
    cool how you explained your obsession with that tank top

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really descriptive! I liked how you said that you figured you stretched it out, and that shows how much you treasure this one tank-top. Great description and nice job about repeating how it is old. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you talking about the tank top that I thought was mine and you went crazy, so I decided to give it to you seeing that you really can't live without it? I'm pretty sure you're talking about that one! :)
    Nice confession!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very good confession, albeit a slightly unhygienic one. U should let it wash, otherwise the vulture is gonna come and take it.
    Nice confession though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never said I didn't wash it! Way to flaut your extensive vocabulary Giovanni... You can go comment on other people's post with even bigger and more confusing words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice confession, I have the same thing but with a t-shirt.

    Be careful, the vulture might crash through the wall and steal it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I never new you were so obsessed with that tank-top!!!!!!!! Great confession!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the same way. My husband asks why I buy the same shirt in four different colors. Like Gio, he doesn't understand.

    ReplyDelete