Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 1 of Winter Break

Not much has been really going on over here. I slept until about noon, so I already missed like half of the entire day. Doesn't really matter though, I'm not planning on doing anything important today anyways. After being up for a while I decided to eat some carrot bread for "breakfast" though I was only a couple hours away from lunch. That's when Miranda and I started fighting like we do every morning. So I'm getting out the carrot bread as Miranda dives for the banana bread with chocolate chips, this was only annoying because Miranda already ate all the Christmas cookies that came in the little baked goods basket the Sherry's give us every year. Mr. Sherry makes the best cookies ever, and I mean ever, but this year I didn't get any, courtesy of Miranda. I ate all the almonds though, so I guess we're sort of even.

Anyways, the banana bread is the best bread in the whole thing, not saying that I don't like the carrot bread because it's pretty awesome too, but I already knew that Miranda would finish the entire loaf before lunch in a couple hours. So I may have added a couple insults so that she would leave the kitchen and lock herself in another room so that I could hide the bread for when she came back, but the glitch it, she's a bit sensitive to my comments, so goes ahead and calls Mom about how I'm being mean to her and whatever. Of course, now I have to talk to her about how she doesn't like name calling and that I need to leave Miranda alone. I don't really mind though because I've already won and Miranda isn't allowed to have more than two pieces.

So after that whole ordeal I've just been in my room reading my book: Crunch Time, by Mariah Fredricks, who wrote a New York Times bestseller, The True Meaning of Cleavage, which despite it's provocative title and promiscuous cover, is a book about some really good friends apparently. I'm reading the other book though, Crunch Time, which is about 5 high school student who are taking the SAT's and one cheats so they have to find out who it was. I really like the book and I'm more than half way done, so hopefully I'll be done with it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment